Monday, April 6, 2009

See what lack of sleep does to me?

I sound like I'm smoking crack... must be a contact high from the kittens...

New dude and I had a huge fight last night, we got over it, but I called him on something and he admitted it and got angry....

What did I call him on?

His struggle with me. He's use to dating (we aren't dating I know this)pretty, thin women, but he loves to be with me, around me, talk to me all that, but he struggles because of my weight. I've known this since the beginning, a feeling I had and I made the decision in the beginning that we were going to be only friends, good friends probably, which we are and I'm ok with that, but sometimes it seems he wants more but he can't get past my weight. (wonder what he would have thought 70 pounds ago?) He admitted it but that he doesn't want to lose me....

Whatever dude.

Men. They are probably smoking crack with my kittens.

2 comments:

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Ugh...dating is rough when you're not a kid any more. BTDT. Good luck.......
we are about to start fostering a litter of kittens. How crazy are we?

Lea said...

Flipping nuts!! Hide your wallet, your money, your keys. Trust me, they will sneak out in the middle of the night and go buy crack. Then they will run all over the place, including but not limited to your bed, which you will most likely be sleeping in, so by default, it's you they are jumping on and off of, not the bed.... Good luck! I'll say some prayers for you!

And seriously, dating as a kid wasn't any fun either! :)