Thursday, January 29, 2009

When I began this blog it was to help me process some things that were/are going on in my life right now. Mostly to vent and complain and cry about my father...

I then got caught up in reading some really beautiful blogs. I still have all the blogs that I read, but honestly lately I've only been reading my favorite ones.

And then I thought about Karma. I wondered if my own Karma would affect my fathers Karma. If "I" did things for others, would that bring him a heart in time. And I thought about all the times others have helped me out in hard times (and believe me, I have reached some hard times, including now)and that's where I came up with my own pay it forward, give to others, what I can give. This isn't the first time I've done this, my kids and I feed the homeless at the shelter on Thanksgiving, we have blanket drives, cause yes it does get really cold here in the desert. And some other things...

This blog has morphed into all kinds of things! Giveaways, picture sharing, life sharing and other things...

But that's not the purpose of this post...

What I am finding out and what I had given up on was people. People who are kind, considerate, caring, compassionate, loving and supportive. People I once believed no longer existed.

Dude, they do exist. There's Lisa and Yaya and Annie who all have hearts of gold and there are others too many to mention... but right now, you are all my lifeline and I'll get back on the train track, out of the train wreck and back to the walking wounded until the wounds heal. I thank you all.

3 comments:

lisa24n7 said...

Oh my sweet friend, I'll help hold back the train as we all learn to walk beside the tracks again. Anytime. Thanks for your kind words. Know that I am here anytime. Hugs :o)

JoeinVegas said...

Nice that you have friends that care.

Lea said...

Yes, it is. :)