Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm trying... really I am..

But sometimes, life just gets in the way and I can't post. I want to, I really want to.... one of my favorite things to do is write.

I just can't seem to do it everyday like I would like to.

Father called this evening. He is fourth on the list for a transplant. 3 others are sicker than him. OK, that's acceptable. It's good that he isn't getting sicker. However, he needs to build up some muscle mass and he and his wife are moving. They are getting into a little apartment. He isn't comfortable living with his friend of 40 years, I guess there are some problems and if he isn't comfortable, he won't get better. I'm thinking that it's really that Steve can't stand my fathers wife, never has been a fan of hers and there's problems there... but also the apt is only 5 minutes from the hospital.

It has a workout room, so he can ride the bike and if lucky the pool will be heated, which will build muscle and have less impact... so maybe it's a good thing. I hope so. We shall see.

In other news, I'm not sure I can do the giveaway that I would like to before Christmas. I may have to wait till afterwards which bums me out, I really wanted to give for Christmas, but I don't have the extra money to ship out two candles to the two bloggers that have offered to help me, plus the shipping to the winner. I'm going to have to wait till after the holidays.. I'll just make it extra special, put a few more candles in it than planned.

In the end, everything works out as it should.

No comments: