Sunday, November 23, 2008

Just in case I still have some of that good Karma coming my way..

I found this The Parent Bloggers Network on Motherhood Uncensored blogsite, so hoping that I still have some good karma coming my way and quite possibly can win a shopping spree at Oliebollen.com, well not exactly "at" like in going there and shopping, it's all done online and you have 12 hours to load your internet shopping cart...My favorite way of shopping, btw. I don't even have to leave the house!

So, my favorite game show is actually a new one that came out this summer called Wipeout which has me in stitches every time I watch it. But, I think they want an older favorite game show, so how about Deal or No Deal. I tend to watch that a lot. An even older one that I enjoy watching is Wheel of Fortune.

Now, lets cross our fingers that I am the lucky winner! If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged or whatever it's called and check out the site, blog it and maybe you'll win... but if you do, share your winnings with me, pretty please and get me... Fleurville sling tote which is cute and would make a great Christmas present for the girl, who likes things like this.

Don't forget to include the two links, that they ask you to, on your blog. I've got them above, but in case you miss them, here they are again...

Oliebollen and The Parent Bloggers Network.

No comments: