Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Insomina

I can go to sleep at 12:30am and without fail wake up at 1:15 every night. Then I am awake for an hour or two.

I'm so tired of not being able to get a full nights worth of sleep, I'd love to sleep even 4 hours in a row, but even with my meds, I can't sleep more than 2 hours at a time. Yet, 1:15 seems to be significant for some odd reason. I've thought and thought about it and for the life of me can not figure out why.

Tonight I woke up, to find that my cable was shut off... that meant the internet was off too. I *thought* I had paid the bill, but I hadn't.. duh. So there I am at almost 1:30am calling the cable company to make a payment over the phone and their stupid computerized system doesn't want to do anything but say, "I'm sorry I did not get that" then it goes through all the menus again. Took me 10 minutes and 4 calls, to get to the place I needed to be in order to give my CC to their system. As soon as it confirmed it, the TV was back on. Part of my habits of sleeping (good or bad) is having the TV on while sleeping. I also have to have a fan going, during both summer and winter, though during the summer it's right on me, winter it's turned slightly so it doesn't blow right on me..

The boy is like that too, has been since he was a baby. He used to crawl out of his crib at night and lay down on the floor under the swamp cooler, or if I was up, on the computer with a box fan on me, he would come and lay there. Now, he puts the box fan right on his face when sleeping. He has a difficult time sleeping without it, so we also have a traveling fan for him a small round fan that he puts right on his face. I don't know why he does this... he's weird.

I really just wish I could sleep all night. I'm up at 6am everyday now to take the girl to school and haven't been able to fall back asleep, like I use to, so by 8 at night I should be tired and I AM tired, I just can't fall asleep, not till usually after 10pm...

I just want to sleep like a normal person!!

No comments: