Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I finally broke down...

And bought myself a pair of these Crocs

They are a step up from the flip flops that I wear year round. I read their descriptions and according to the website, these shoes are good for those who have back and feet problems.

I can't wait to get them and see. If I like them, I might even splurge and get these Mammoth have to really think on these though, since I'm not sure it gets cold enough here in Vegas to splurge on them... but I like them a lot.

Still trying to clean the house up completely.. a daunting task but nevertheless getting it done. Tomorrow morning after I take the girl to school, I'm going to go to Wal-Mart and get a new vacuum since mine isn't working to well, plus my friend Glen told me of these things you put in your air vent and it makes the whole house smell good, so I'm going to look for those too.

My life has become worse than boring.

No comments: