Saturday, January 22, 2011

Just a reminder..

I have a new blog going on, One Day, Everyday. I've challenged myself to take a picture a day for this year and post it on my facebook page. I then decided that I would also create a new blog for it and do the same here!

Although I've been pretty good at posting my photos and a caption on FB, I've not been so good doing it here. So, today I decided that I will be doing it here (well over here actually http://onedayeveryday2011.blogspot.com) once a week. I'm shooting for Saturday through Friday, 7 days with 7 pictures and explanations of each picture. So today, I have 2 posts. One of 1.12.11 and then one of 1.13.11 through 1.21.11 (though I am missing 1.18.11 as you'll see I mention on that blog) but from now on it'll only be 7 pictures.

It's been kind of interesting trying to find things during my ordinary and boring day as you'll see by some of the photo's I've taken lol but I carry my camera with me everywhere now, so hopefully there will be some interesting or intriguing shots I can share! I just hope you all can get through the really boring ones to find what I hope will be some gems. (Did I mention that for my Christmas present I bought myself a new camera? A Canon Rebel xs EOS 1000D. I purchased it at Sams Club for an awesome price and it came with an extra zoom lens and a few other extras. I couldn't pass it up, not for the price and the extras it came with and as I warm up to it, I'm finding it to be the best camera I've ever owned, aside from my very first 35mm Minolta that I was given some 30 years ago) I will reveal this if I haven't already, but one of my dreams aside from writing and having my memoir published (which would be based loosely on my life, from my journals that I have kept since the age of 11) is to also publish a "coffee table" type photographic book. I just don't know what the "theme" would be, or if I would even have one. How I wish I was able to go to different parts of the world (I have been to several other countries, but all before the age of 13) and take photo's of children, wildlife, nature or something of that sort. Perhaps one day I can fulfill both those dreams.

So, check out the new blog! Leave comments if you want, but no need to tell me I'm boring, I already know that and believe me if I didn't know that before, I certainly know that now! Haha!

I hope you enjoy, a day in the life of me, One Day, Everyday. Who knows, I may just continue doing it each year - we shall see.

Peace!

No comments: