Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I have a post that I've been trying to write...

A reflection post, one that has been very difficult to put to "paper" but one I for some reason seem to need to write...

Got a bit of writers block. Hope to be able to write soon.

In the meantime, new photos of Nova are up on her blog(or will be in a few minutes).(link is on the right side of this blog)

Seeing her, just solidifies to me that there is beauty in this world, love in this world and makes me want to work harder to bring peace to this world,so that she and any future grandchild, as well as my own children can one day know what it is like to live in a world of peace.

Peace.

2 comments:

JoeinVegas said...

Uh oh, sounds like something big coming up. Do you need to start password protecting some of these?

Lea said...

No I don't think so... just turning 45 and becoming a grandmother, I've been doing some reflecting on my life... I really want to write a book and thinking perhaps it may help to blog some stuff..

I had like 5 chapters or something like that of a book and lost it when I reformated my computer. I couldn't back anything up it was so screwed up...

I think it will be ok as long as I can get past the writers block!