First, I've kinda been gone for a few days. Sick again and some family stuff going on, I've gone MIA. Not quite sure if I am even back, however, my old real life friend (old as in long time real life friend, not as in old person!) Solanaceae at Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc,has tagged me with this
like you all really want to know 10 more things about me!
I think I am supposed to tag others with it. So, if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged cause I'm cheating (and remember this is an honesty meme!).. but I will share 10 honest things about me...
1) I have very blue eyes, but sometimes, I wear blue contacts to make them a different color blue.
2) I'll be 45 in August, but gratefully, don't think I look it.
3) I've lost nearly 80 pounds since Sept and while others think I look good, I still see myself as "fat".
4) I'm going to be a grandma in Oct. And I am VERY excited about this!
5) I was born blond, yet I put blond highlights in my hair.
6) I'm tired of being single and alone, but I push through each day, knowing that when the time is right, I will no longer be alone and single.
7) I enjoy mindless, boring, mind numbing stupid reality shows, so I don't have to think about what is going on in the world and yes, sometimes my life... yet..
8) I also am a news junkie. So, watching mind numbing stupid reality shows balances it out, allows me to forget some of the horrors I've been focusing on with the news shows. (yeah I know it's all in my mind, but it makes me happy, so shut up.)
9) I could throttle my kids on an almost daily basis, but I also can not get enough hugs and kisses and I love yous from them each and everyday.
10) More often than not, I'd rather not let anyone know anything about me, good or bad. But through blogging, I'm learning to completely open myself up to people I don't know, have never met in person and most times it feels really good.
Ok, there. Now, as I said before, if you're reading this, you're tagged (unless you've already done this one, than nevermind)And, I'll know if you read this and don't do it! Yes, I have that power, I am the all mighty Lea! Ok, so I might NOT know, but really? I do know most of you that read this... Big smiles! Lights, camera.. ACTION!