Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I've been SO remiss..

Actually, I've been pretty sick. Left a few comments on a few blogs, but really haven't had the energy to lift my head up and post on my own blog. Not sure what is wrong with me, all I do is sleep and throw up.. go me. Am having the hardest time keeping food down I imagine that is part of my weakness problem.. tomorrow I am completely out of commission due to a procedure I have to have done on my neck for the next 3 Thursdays actually.. yuck
--------------
I didn't have my Monday giveaway, but if you go to live,love,laugh with leslie Leslie is giving away a partylite candle or some tealights, that should make up for mine being nonisistent this week...
------------
I do still have a book up on Monday Giveaway for those of you with children you might be interested in it, I haven't closed it down, but wil hopefully feel well enough to do so this Saturday.
------------
Skoys haven't been sent out yet, sorry. Will do asap.

That's it.. back to my head on the pillow with my eyes closed!

1 comment:

♥ LLL with Leslie ♥ said...

Thanks Lea for blogging about my contest :) You also get an extra entry for blogging ( a total of 2 )
I hope you feel better :)

Leslie