Friday, March 27, 2009

Another night and sleep eludes me...

This isn't funny. I can't sleep. The Universe just has to do this to me, the night where all I want to do is sleep, so I don't go BACK to sleep after I take the girl to school at 6am, so I can go get my nails done, take her for a second interview at a job she really wants and grind my way through the market..

Of course, I have plans, cause I'm thinking after the market, I can take a nap and go play pool with new dude... OF COURSE that isn't going to happen, cause I won't sleep, then I'll sleep all day, except for the part where I take the girl to the interview and the 6am drive to school because she's too lazy to walk (oh she's walking to work, if she gets this job)

Instead of sleep, I have to read the blogs that make me laugh, cause on paper (or internet as it would be, I'm not too funny, I'm too serious, too esoteric, for some odd reason I'm even serious about the computer game I'm addicted to, Mobsters on myspace..shut up, sometimes I need to just whack someone...but hey I am funny in person! Which doesn't help me here) So, where was I? Oh yea.. Laughter is a good thing....I love to laugh.. I NEED to laugh what with everything that's been going on in my life this past year..

Now, though, tonight, I find myself thinking of throwing this damned computer out. It has grown a mind of it's own... I tried 3 or 4 times to leave someone a comment and it wouldn't let me (till I cursed it and threatened to put it outside with the wild Siberian husky of mine that's digging holes in the ground trying to escape to China)... and now?? It keeps pulling all this crap on me AGAIN, going to insert picture without me asking it and it's even gone as far as PUBLISHING THIS POST 2 TIMES BEFORE I WAS DONE WITH IT!!!!!

See?? It's somehow grown a brain of it's own, deciding what I can and can't do (it just published it again, for a 3rd time). Problem is, I type 100+ wpm and so I can't always catch what is happening, cause I don't look at the keyboard when I type or the screen, I'm off looking somewhere else (who knows, my eyes just wander all over the place as I type) and now I have to watch the screen cause it's doing what it wants when it wants and it's pissing me off!

Ok, just had to get that off my chest, off to try and get some shut eye.

Peace.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

technology is wonderful until it doesnt work :). ive been thinking of you ... hope you find some way to sleep soon... otherwise... maybe you just have to embrace your inner vampire an become a creature of the night!!!!!

JoeinVegas said...

Maybe if you switch to typing with just two fingers ... you get to pick which ones.