Friday, January 23, 2009

Selfishly, I want to win an award!!!!!

I don't know how to go about winning one, but I want to win one! *stomps her foot*

So tell me my bloggyland friends, how did you win your awards? Did you shamelessly as I have asked for one? Or did some kind person just like your blog and give you one or three?

I'd love to hear the stories behind winning them... maybe I am doing something wrong and I might just learn from you! Oh and those silly meme's, I've never been tagged for one and I would love to be tagged for one, I think it would be fun. Either of the above would take my mind off of the things that aren't going good in my life right now...

I really really really want to win an award.. even if it's just one, I'd be happy!

Stay tuned for next Sunday I have a new giveaway going on... it's all about being green (no the giveaway isn't green, but "being" green.) What I have to share with you all is pretty cool and I hope you all like it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

aw, next time i have an award to give away i'll be sure to put you at the top of the list!!!!! happy friday!!!!

Debie Napoleon said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and good luck.

I wish I had an award to give but I have never won one either!!

JoeinVegas said...

Hmm, I'm not green. Do I have to use dye, or just paint, or get sick and turn green? Geez, just not sure about this.