Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Wow..

I need to do some blog housekeeping.. maybe tomorrow. I really do read all the blogs on my blogroll, but only when they've been updated. Uh.. Duh. However, I've noticed that quite a few go for days and days without updating, sometimes weeks.

There are SO many that I have listed and if one day they all decided to update that day it would take me HOURS to read them all, so in one way it's good that they don't blog every day... yet there's still so many it's rather overwhelming. So, tomorrow, the bottom 10 or 15 may be removed, depending on their last blogging day. Then I can add more without feeling like I have TOO many (though I DO have too many)

And another thing.

I've become quite boring of late. I went back and looked at my other blog, the one on Live Journal and over there ----> I was far more interesting, than I am over here <---- that is going to change. I'm still going to participate in every single contest I can find (which I can't do on LJ or at least I never have, since I've never seen any)I'm still going to participate in the photo days..I enjoy those. Sharing mine and looking at other peoples wonderful pictures. But, I'm going to try to be more interesting too. Maybe I'll finally get some followers? HAHA yeah, ok.

No comments: