Wednesday, December 17, 2008

SNOW. IN. VEGAS!!

They are saying this is the worst snow storm that Vegas has seen in 20 years. I picked the girl up from school, just a little rain around noon and went to get her school ring picked out... then I decided to take a drive to the west side where it snows much more than the east side where I live... The girl has not let me forget in just about 2 months she will be 18 and this is what happened on our little mother/daughter drive to check out the snow (before it landed on my house, which I will share in the next post)

She bitched. Like a 2 year old and I took a picture of this:


She whined. Like a 2 year old and I took a picture of this:


She yelled. Like a 2 year old and I took a picture of this:


Then she did this. Just like a 2 year old.

Figures.

And when we get home? The girl who whined about being so cold in the heated car... did this:

WITH.HER.DOG!!!!


Poor dog... My Siberian Husky is loving it though, I'll try to get some pictures of her later, I got too cold.

2 comments:

Lawyer Mom said...

Oh God. Have you ever punched in a phone number and completely forgotten who you were calling or why? Just happened to me. I had a comment to your post floating in my head and I totally lost it -- MSNBC just showed Ron Blegovich (sp?) quoting Rudyard Kipling. Now am speechless. Will return to make a coherent comment when I've recovered. sorry for the brain freeze. Egads.

Lea said...

Yes, I do it all the time! I've sat on hold and completely forgotten who for and why I am on hold and hang up, only to remember right as I hang up who I was calling and why.

No problem on the brain freeze, still waiting on the coherent comment LOL kidding.. really.