Friday, November 7, 2008

Urgh!

A good friend of mine suggested that I check out this woman called, Flylady at Flylady.com. That she "LOVED" it. Apparently, it's some woman who sends out emails on getting organized when to go to sleep yada yada yada...

So I thought, what the hell, I'll check her out. I love this friend of mine and I trust her completely...

Well... I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heh.

Dude, I signed up for this woman's emails and I get no less than 15 a day from her, telling me what I should be doing, telling me what time to go to bed, telling me how to do this or that or this or whatever... I stopped reading the emails after the second day.

I just don't have the organizational skills, determination or yeah, energy to read all those freaking emails every day.

I'm still signed up, but I just hit the delete button. I don't dare remove myself from her email list, just in case I one day find the organizational skills, determination, insanity or energy to read her emails. Heh, it helped Melissa (or so she eludes to when she said, and I quote "I love flylady.com. Try it." But now I think it was an evil plot to drive me crazier than I already am). Friends. Sheesh.

On another note, I got a new tattoo yesterday. A cherub with her knees pulled up and her face buried in her knees, pink fluffy wings and a pretty purple flower. It looks awesome and as soon as I can figure out how to take a picture of it (it's in an odd spot on my forearm) I'll post it.

No comments: