Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Change, we need.

I sit in awe of the history that has just happened. Something I knew would happen in my kids lifetime, but not in mine and I am so damned grateful to be alive, moderately healthy, moderately sane to have been able to make it through all those damned commercials and see THAT ONE become our next President.

DAMN. FUCKING. AMAZING. I just can't say it any other way.

Now, we wait, we watch, we believe, we hope and we pray that he will do the things that he has promised... first on my list - lets end this war, bring our extraordinary men and women in Iraq and Afghanistan home, finally.

I know most are hoping for a change in the economy first, but ending the war is top on my list. It's alright if you disagree, that's part of living in the land of the free, we can agree to disagree.

God Bless America.

No comments: