Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Nova left the hospital and went to her home! Eventually, I think I will set up a separate blog dedicated to Nova. For now, bear with me as I show her off here. (for some reason blogger won't let me upload pictures, so I'll post them another time)

Oh and don't forget it's Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Please do your part! There's a ton of different things out there that you can purchase and the proceeds go to helping cure Breast Cancer. Today while at Sunflower Market, I noticed they had the cloth shopping bags that are pink and black. They cost me 99 cents and all proceeds go to helping find a cure. I also needed a container to drink from, since I don't buy plastic water bottles, I use a PUR pitcher, but I found this really cool water bottle, that is pink and those proceeds go to Breast Cancer cure too. It's actually pretty cool, cause it has a container in a container and doesn't sweat all over the place.. also I usually use cloth bags any ways when I shop, because plastic bags are not good for the environment, so it wasn't really frivolous to buy three of them. While I'm not a fanatic when it comes to going "green" but I do what I can. I buy green products if it is something I use.

Peace.

No comments: