Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My stupid sister.

My sister will be 36 in a month. This is my sister who has only one brain cell and uses only half of it. She really is that dumb, seriously. I'm not kidding... she's my half sister actually, so I suspect she got her stupid from her mother.

She was dating this guy who is a total asshole and is 63 years old (3 years younger than my father - and my sister, while stupid is very beautiful, so essentially she was his trophy girl, cause Dude, this man is UGLY and he spent most of all her money that gram left her). She finally left him in August and now, she is pregnant. As much as I adore babies (I bet you didn't know that! lol) I'm so very angry and disappointed with her right now. I haven't spoken to her in 2 months because she tried to steal my xanex and last month she stole some of my fathers pain pills. See, stupid sister, a thief and a liar to boot.

But, because she is my sister, I spoke to her yesterday. She hasn't decided what to do yet, but I reminded her that she would be tied to this asshole for at least the next 18 years if she kept the baby. She can't take care of herself,never has been able to, how is she going to take care of a child?(she lives with our dad, her mother and my daughter and there is NO room left in that house for another being, especially with all the things that baby will need!) And I have an extra room since my daughter left that I would gladly make into a nursery... so guess who will probably raise this baby should she keep it. Yep, you guessed it. Me. I would do it to, even though I am pretty much done raising children and am kind of looking forward to finally having a life again. (I would like to meet someone one day and get married again and be happy, but, what other choice do I have?) I could say no, but I wouldn't do that to an innocent child. Plus, stupid sister loves to go out nightclubbing every weekend, doing X and smoking pot and popping any ones pills she can get her hands on! What a winner of a family I have, eh? (and my Aunt just reminded me that if stupid sister couldn't take care of it, HE would never allow anyone else to and he would take it and none of us would be allowed to be involved - HOWEVER, he is strung out on prescription pills, so I might have a chance of proving him unfit, yet that would cost mucho money...god what a mess this all is)

So, right now it's all up in the air still and I'm probably stressing myself out for nothing at least for the moment... My father can not help her out not like he did when my kids were young and her mother, well she takes care of Dad pretty much 24/7 and from what I am seeing she is on the verge of a complete mental breakdown,(I am not exaggerating either, I'm totally serious) so she can't do it and there's NO WAY I will allow my daughter to raise this child, help here and there sure, but raise it. NO.

I tried not to be TO negative when speaking to stupid sister, not an easy task and sadly I wasn't very good at not being too negative...though I truly made an effort...umm...kind of... I told her I would take the baby and raise it as my own should she decide to remain pregnant, but I would expect child support from the asshole or her. I told her how very difficult and lonely and sad it is to raise a child as a single mother. I know she would love the baby, but I also know she just cannot take care of it. Oh and did I mention, she doesn't work. She's been a hairdresser for 16 or so years, has NO following and pretty much everyone in Vegas at the high end salons that she will only apply for jobs at, know her track record, her drug use and that she steals product - so she can't find a job and refuses to go to supercuts or some place like that because it is "beneath" her. (see, stupid sister)Oh yes and she owns a BMW, with a 500$ car payment that my father has been paying for, for a year now,money that he doesn't really have, so he goes without lots of things because of that. Why she didn't buy it outright in the first place, like I did with my Jeep (she had more than enough money to pay for it the day she bought it) is beyond me... see again... stupid sister. BRAINLESS and CLUELESS.

Today she said she was going to planned parenthood (but couldn't figure out how to find one, even though they have internet, so I had to find one for her) to see how far along she was and to figure out her options. I'm not opposed to abortion, but I'm not for it either as I do believe there are times when it is the best thing to do..like in cases of rape and incest and a very sick baby I am for it in those types of cases... I also reminded her about all the drugs she has done in her first trimester, which could possibly have harmed the child. So if she does keep it, it may be a special needs child which she definitely could NOT take care of, thus leaving it in my hands. I hope she thinks this one through, completely, the pros and cons of it all... but I highly doubt it, she just isn't bright enough to look at it from all directions.

I guess I will find out more later, once she returns from planned parenthood and if she decides to terminate, I will have to be the one to take her and bring her home - fun fun fun.

I'm just too tired to think straight right now, so I'm off to take a nap. As much as I would love to have another niece or nephew, I just don't think it's a good idea. I also told her that she had plenty of time to have children, that perhaps the best thing to do would be to fall in love, get married and THAN have children (to not do it like I did it - I can be stupid at times too). But she's so stupid, picks the wrong men (which is something I tend to do too, I suppose we can blame that on our father, or at least at one time we could, but we are both adults now and really have no one to blame but ourselves on that one)so who knows.

Ok, I'm falling asleep as I type this at 3pm in the afternoon, I'm off to nap. I threw my back out today and had physical therapy this morning which was pretty painful to say the least...

Oh and don't forget to check out Nova's page! Nova Leone She's still the cutest baby in the world!

No comments: