Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I think I need to calarify...

New dude. First I'm sick of calling him new dude, besides there might come a time when a newer dude comes into my life... so, it's time to give new dude a name...

I'll call him Timmy, since that is his name. Heh.

New dude and I are just friends, noting more, nothng less. And I am the one that is keeping to my guns. He drinks to much, he gets high to much and when he drinks Rum... he is terribly mean to me, to which first I ask him why, without a coherent reply and then I walk away.. Which makes him more mad. I refuse to engage with him when he is like that.

Last night he came unglue on me. Told me to leave him at the bar. Since I'm not drinking, of course I drive (oh yeah, it couldn't be that he doesn't have a car.

So, first think I asked was, are you sure? How will you get home. "I'll walk"... so, I quietly with no scene made (I'm not big on making scense, ESPECIALLY in a bar where there are people, people who's business is NOT what is going on with me and Tim.

I got into the care an noticed that he has left is cigerttes in the car.. So I walked in and I heard "Oh here we go" He honestly I was going to make a scene, so I took them into him and all of the sudden he said, "oh here we go" much to his surprise, I said nothing, laid his cigerattes on the bar next to him and walked away. Then I drove home.

See, he can drink beed all day long and then he becomes cuddling. But rum, sets him off pretty bad.

He did apologise today, but next time... I'm done. If he drinkng Rum, I'll just leave.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow...i wouldn't let there be a next time...

Marcy said...

Wow ... you've got a doozy there. I know it's easy for us to tell you what you should do ... we're not in your shoes. But no one deserves to be treated like that. :)

Solanaceae said...

Dudette, YOU are WAY better than that. YOU also know better than to allow anyone to treat you badly. Rum is not an acceptable excuse for bad behavior. I think I am going to have that made into a t-shirt and give it out around these parts. Sounds like you are dealing with a distant family members of M.