Sunday, January 11, 2009

So, here's the deal..

I enter a lot of contests. I also have a huge blog roll..

So, this is what I am thinking. Creating a second and third page to hold my blog roll and the other one for the contests. Somehow, linking both back to this, my main blog. I would still do the weekly winners photo contest that Sarcastic Mom holds every Sunday and also the Phriday Photo Phiesta that Candid Carrie does, here on my main blog, but the other stuff I think would be better on their own blog...

Mostly I'm thinking this because I've also been adding some buttons to my blog making it real busy (maybe I need a fourth page, just for the buttons?) What I would really like to do is figure out how to create a 3rd column, so I have one column on the left and one on the right (remember, I've been asking for help with this? To no avail mind you)IF I could figure out how to do that or get some help, then I might not need more pages to hold other stuff...

Also, if anyone knows how to create a button, the html for it, so that I can offer one to my readers, I'd really appreciate the help with that! Apparently, I am "Blogger" challenged. I use to be so good at this computer stuff... I must be getting old and losing my mind... oh wait, I lost my mind years ago! So, I haven't any real excuse, other than I'm blond?!?!

Thoughts from anyone in bloggyland would be appreciated!

Mkay, thanks.

2 comments:

Candid Carrie said...

My only thought is that you are extremely talented to be able to add buttons!

I have dreams where I can do that kind of stuff but then I wake up and face the real world.

Lea said...

Haha!!! Buttons are easy to add! If I could figure out how to put one on my website so OTHERS could have, then I might be talented! :)