Friday, January 9, 2009

Oh hey, wow..

Lookie over there ----------> well, scroll down a bit too... but look!!

I have 3 stalkers..err followers! Dude, I totally do and I just noticed a few minutes ago!

Hi People! Welcome! I'm lost, but being a girl, I'll probably stop for directions here and there, so don't worry, it might take me a while to get there, but eventually I'll get there, no matter where "there" might be. Just be patient and you might see some pretty wonderful things, okay well lets be honest here..

You're going to see the good, the bad, the pretty and the ugly. Sometimes all at once and I might even notice that I'm showing you all of it at one time, but often times I won't notice right away, because I do get lost and forget that in everything there is the good, the bad, the pretty and the ugly.

So, sit down, put your seatbelt on and hold on to that car thing up there above the door and prepare yourselves for well, what else? Life. My life. It's not always great, but it's still my life and I don't mind sharing it with you, in fact, I almost always feel better inside when I do share it with you. Feel free to post comments, suggestions, advice (solicited or not) and not that I am normally mean, but if you're mean to me, I'll probably be mean back (would you expect anything less?), though so far everyone has been pretty cool when leaving comments. Bloggyland has been berry berry good to me!

Again, welcome aboard, I hope you enjoy your stay!

*Oh and the 109th thing you may not know about me: My favorite color is blue and I even have my toenails painted blue every once in a while!*

No comments: