Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ok, so here's the deal...

I wrote to that lady of a blog, asking her for help in fixing mine, since she uses the same blogger that I do. She never replied. That's ok, I wasn't sure that she would cause lets face it, not everyone is nice and not everyone is willing to help out...

So, here's what I need.

I want to change my picture on my page and I can't remember how I put it there or how to change it. Do you know?

I would like to have a column on the left side of my blog for links. I can't figure out how to do it. Do you know? (and no, in the area where you add a gadget, there is no left column to do so)

For now,that's all I need help with. Not difficult right? You would think so, but for some reason I seem to be challenged on this... you can leave a comment or email me at wisprnsoul@cox.net

Thanks!

No comments: